We are searching for a Senior VFX Artist to join an ambitious project. This studio is working on a groundbreaking MMO with a world famous IP. The company has a proven track record in MMO titles and is growing the team for a high profile title.
- Work collaboratively together with the artists and designers to create, implement and polish a range of environment, weapons, vehicles and character effects.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the direction and mechanics of the game so the VFX feel grounded and cohesive within the world.
- Understand our supporting custom toolsets and deliver assets within the confines of real-time engine constraints and programming and animation demands.
- Additional duties include assisting with designs and how it relates to your effects, syncing with technical art for optimization and mentoring more junior members of the team.
- 3+ Years of Game Development VFX Artist Experience.
- Strong experience with the Unreal Engine 5 Niagara particle pipeline.
- Strong experience with Houdini.
- Portfolio showcasing recent, real-time VFX work.
- Creatively solve issues whilst maintaining performance.
- Ability to effectively take direction from the VFX Lead and Art Director, and to deliver consistently on time.
In addition, the perfect candidate has:
- Games industry experience with at least one AAA game credit.
- Experience with Unreal Blueprints.
- Knowledgeable with Unreal Shaders.
- Experience with Photoshop, Substance Designer, Embergen and after effects.
- Experience with some scripting, or more technical aspects are an advantage.
- Experience playing Survival and Open-World genre games.
To apply for this job please visit recruiterflow.com.