HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international publisher of indie games.
You want to show full commitment to a job in the zaniest of industries? You want to be part of our crazy ideas and get involved in the planning and executing our international Social Media strategy? You love Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and are always up to date? You have a knack for current trends and successful campaigns in Social Media?
Then contribute to the success of HandyGames and take the chance to be part of one of the most successful German publishers! We are looking for a Social Media Manager (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt/Germany.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.), Word/Excel documents (doc, docx, xlsx) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
- Plan and execute our international Social Media strategy
- Plan and analyze campaigns
- Create concepts of postings and content
- Maintain and moderate our Social Media channels
- Analyze and observe the gaming market
- Work closely with sales and PR
- Cooperate with international development teams and partners
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Your strengths are organization and planning
- You have outstanding communication skills and team spirit
- You know the Social Media landscape like no other
- You are no stranger to Word and Excel
- You have a degree in a relevant field or demonstrable, qualified work experience
- You have very good German and English skills
HANDYGAMES™ OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- …and much more