HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international publisher of indie games.
You love games? You’re passionate about communication and you want to sell entertainment products with an international and diverse team?
Join us in establishing HandyGames™ as the one-stop publisher for small and midsized games projects. We are looking for a Sales Manager (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt/Germany.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.), Word/Excel documents (doc, docx, xlsx) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
Your job will be selling and presenting our digital premium PC, Console, Mobile and Streaming portfolio to a worldwide audience.
Our experienced Sales Team awaits and assists you in achieving our shared sales goals.
- Be a reliable point of contact for our channel partners
- Help the Sales Team expand our channels and partner network
- Plan campaigns, set sales goals, compare performance to goals and adjust goals as needed
- Assist in analyzing results to identify opportunities for improvements and implementing them together with stakeholders
- Monitor and assist in sales activities and prepare presentations and reports for management
- Communicate with our internal and external development teams and other departments
- Work in a diverse team and manage a pipeline with multiple international partners
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- You are passionate about games
- You have experience in sales or account management, preferably in the technology or entertainment industry
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both English and German
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, not afraid of taking on new challenges together with the Sales Team
- You are independent, organized yet flexible, and are able to prioritize opportunities effectively without risking any potential deals
- You have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- You are eager to learn and are motivated with a healthy dose of curiosity
HANDYGAMES™ OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- …and much more