HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international publisher of indie games.
Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Are you keen on promoting new indie games that will be played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt/Germany.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.), Word/Excel documents (doc, docx, xlsx) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
You will work closely with our Marketing Team, Sales and Producing by defining target audiences and marketing strategies for our newest games. You will plan, manage, monitor, optimize and analyze marketing campaigns and strategies to ensure the success of our unique indie games.
- Define target audiences and conduct market research
- Develop strategies to promote our games portfolio
- Organize, manage, implement, and execute UA and influencer campaigns (on channels such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Google AdSense, Facebook, and Apple Search Ads)
- Plan budgets and make data-driven decisions that promote our games
- Analyze campaign results to identify opportunities for improvements and provide solutions
- Meet the latest gaming and industry trends with your approach
- You are a passionate gamer
- You have excellent analytical skills and mindset
- You have a highly motivated, hands-on, and well-organized work approach
- You are a team player that can adapt easily to others
- You convince with self-motivation, a sense of responsibility, a clean way of working and the desire to develop yourself further with us
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
HANDYGAMES OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- …and much more