HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international publisher of indie games.
Are you looking for a challenging job in an attractive work environment in the gaming industry? Are you highly organized and a nerd for guidelines? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top publishers! We are looking for a Game Submission Assistant (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt/Germany.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.), Word/Excel documents (doc, docx, xlsx) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
You will work closely with our teams in sales, submission and producing and supervise our most important gaming platforms. You will support us in planning, coordination and support of our products to ensure the success of our unique indie games.
- You maintain and update the digital store content and the back catalog
- You will work on the submission, pre-order, and launch process and take care of the weekly promotions
- You carry out performance analyses and optimization measures
- You support the submissions team in the daily work of the projects
- You help the Sales Team expand our channels and partner network
- You monitor and assist in sales activities and prepare presentations and reports for management
- Games are your passion
- You have a basic understanding of MS Office, digital file formats, and image editing
- You can think outside the box and look for creative solutions
- You have a good eye for details
- You are highly motivated, committed, and have good organizational skills
- You are a team player and adaptable
- You have convincing self-motivation, a sense of responsibility, a clean way of working, and the desire to develop yourself further with us
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
HANDYGAMES™ OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- …and much more