HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international developer for indie games.
Are you looking for a challenging job in an attractive work environment in the gaming industry? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create games that will be played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Game Artist Generalist (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt/Germany.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.), Word/Excel documents (doc, docx, xlsx) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
For our various game projects, we are now looking for a Game Artist Generalist (f/m/d) to support us with their extensive skills and illustrative talent in various graphic areas.
Work closely with our art, design, programming, and marketing teams to achieve the best user experience with the best look for our products on PC, console, and mobile devices.
Within the game projects you will mainly work with the following programs:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Unity 2D/3D
- Unreal Engine
- Create logos, app icons, and banner artwork in close collaboration with the marketing department
- Support our porting teams and own projects with your extensive graphic skills in areas like 2D, 3D, illustration, animation, and graphic design
- Enhance and customize graphics and game assets for platforms such as smartphones
- Design complete HUD and UI displays to create the optimal user experience
- You convince with strong illustration skills in the areas of game art, digital art, and concept art
- You have a particularly good sense for colors, light, and form
- You can adapt to different illustration styles with ease
- Designing from visual concepts to final 2D and 3D assets is no obstacle for you
- You are experienced in creating effects and animations
- You are ideally already familiar with 3D modeling software such as Maya, 3D Studio Max, or Blender
- You may already have practical experience in game engines like Unity or Unreal
- Knowledge in different graphical and technical areas is a big plus
- Video games are your passion
- You have convincing self-motivation, a sense of responsibility, a clean way of working, and the desire to develop yourself further with us
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
HANDYGAMES™ OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees to find language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- In-house gym
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- …and much more