We are hiring for an experienced Senior Data Analyst for a mobile game studio in sunny Barcelona. Our client is an up and coming mobile game studio with an experienced team and a high number of engaged users across their portfolio of titles. Join the ranks of top quality mobile game experts, data scientists, engineers, and product managers, and help build our next hit title!
- Analyze large datasets to generate actionable insights, identify trends, and support data-driven decision-making across various departments, including product, tech, marketing, and ad monetization.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards to monitor the health and performance of our games, user engagement, user acquisition and monetization.
- Design, implement, and evaluate A/B tests and other experiments to optimize game features, monetization strategies, and user acquisition campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including game designers, product managers, and engineers, to translate data insights into recommendations for product improvements and new features.
- Draw meaningful conclusions and provide actionable insights from data to shape and influence business growth
- Create and present data-driven reports to inform stakeholders on product performance, user behavior, and market trends.
- Implement and maintain data pipelines, ETL processes, and database systems to ensure data quality, integrity, and accessibility, together with our data engineering team.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices, trends, and tools in data analysis and gaming.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis in mobile gaming (Android & iOS)
- Strong proficiency in SQL and experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Datastudio, Tableau or Power BI.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques, such as regression, clustering, and hypothesis testing.
- Experience building overviews and synthesizing complex data points and KPIs to generate easy to understand executive reports
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues
- Passion for gaming and understanding of gaming industry trends and KPIs.
- Eligible to work in Barcelona
- Professional-level English
To apply for this job please visit recruiterflow.com.