We are hiring for an experienced Chief Data Officer for a mobile game studio in sunny Barcelona.
Our client is an up and coming mobile game studio with an experienced team and a high number of engaged users across their portfolio of titles.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop and achieve Playvalve’s vision.
- Design and lead our data strategy, executing to achieve business targets across our marketing, product and technical teams.
- Elaborate in-depth reporting and forecasting to guide the execution of the company’s strategy.
- Establish a solid data engineering architecture that can scale and process terabytes of data.
- Build, lead and grow a team of data engineers, analysts and scientists capable of delivering on ambitious goals and working together with the rest of the teams to achieve our strategic vision
- Build and manage all data abstractions and pipelines following software engineering best practices: modularity, portability, CI/CD, and documentation.
- Support and challenge the marketing and product teams with advanced data analytics and science, aligning the data team’s strategy and OKRs to theirs.
- Ensure data quality, readability and accessibility. All teams should be able to trust, manipulate and act upon data in a seemingless manner.
- Build a robust suite of statistical/modeling tools and processes to segment users, release new game versions, optimize our marketing spend and fine-tune product features; amongst others
- 6+ years experience in data engineering and data science or analytics in the gaming industry
- 4+ years experience in senior leadership
- Experience building complex and robust data architectures handling large amounts of data.
- Ability to understand business needs across multiple teams and execute to achieve their targets
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Experience building or applying machine learning models to specific business needs
- Experience building overviews and synthesizing complex data points and KPIs to generate easy to understand executive reports
- Experience with incrementality measurement and application on marketing operations
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues
- Eligible to work in Barcelona
- Professional-level English
To apply for this job please visit recruiterflow.com.